That was the fifth sentence of my 23rd post.*
It came at a time when I was struggling to make a decision (seems to be the story of my life...see yesterday's post, for example).
On the 21st of July, or thereabouts, I was trying to decide between two choices, A or B. Time was of the essence, so it was vital that I figure out what to do soon. In my mind, the two choices were equal. I could only choose one course of action and I didn't want to make the wrong choice (nobody ever wants that, do they?). I searched and searched, hoping for some divine, heaven-sent intervention.
"Then," as I wrote, "I spied the sign." This sign was so helpful that I was immediately able to determine my course of action.
Because I want to help you resolve those personal dichotomies and dualities in your life (Should I take that job? Should I marry _____? Should I move to _____? Should I buy those shoes?), I have, out of the kindness in my heart, decided to share this sign with you. Because this sign was so helpful to me, I actually took a picture of it so that I would remember it always.
To see this holy sign and read the context of my personal struggle on that day, click here (my 23rd post).
* So what is all this nonsense about? It's about a bizarre little meme that's making the rounds (yes, I am no longer a meme virgin). I was tagged by Cookiecrumb of I'm Mad and I Eat. Here are the instructions for the meme:
- Delve into your blog archive.
- Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
- Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
- Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
- Tag five people to do the same.
MonkeyGland of JamFaced added the following instructions to line 4 to make it a little more interesting: Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas...
I tag the following people: Melissa of The Traveler's Lunchbox , Fatemeh of Gastronomie, Alice of My Epicurean Debauchery, Shuna of Eggbeater , and the person who writes the blog Bayarea, Where the Wild Thing Are (which is written in Japanese).